Natalie Portman Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth
- Photo: GSNY/PPNY/Splash News1 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 28
- Photo: Edward Opinaldo/Splash News3 of 28
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 28
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 28
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 28
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN8 of 28
- Photo: A/WENN9 of 28
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News10 of 28
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 28
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY / Splash News/Splash News12 of 28
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 28
- Photo: Splash News14 of 28
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN15 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 28
- Photo: Donato Sardella/Getty Images North America17 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 28
- Photo: AB1/WENN19 of 28
- Photo: FS2/WENN20 of 28
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP21 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com22 of 28
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin23 of 28
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP24 of 28
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP25 of 28
- Photo: MATEI H/KEOLA/SCOTT A/Bauer-Griffin26 of 28
- Photo: Anthony G. Moore/WENN27 of 28
Mama Swan is out of hiding!
New mom Natalie Portman finally resurfaced in New York on Thursday. Walking her dog near the Tribeca apartment she shares with fiance Benjamin Millepied, the Oscar-winning actress, 30, stayed casual and covered up in a long sleeve shirt, sweats, and sneakers -- flashing her famous grin as she adjusted her sunglasses.
Portman and Millepied have kept a super-low profile since welcoming their first child, a son reportedly named Alef, in early June. She and French-born dancer/choreographer Millepied, 33, met on the set of "Black Swan" last year, and announced their engagement -- and her pregnancy -- in early January.
Little Alef takes his name from the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet; the name also represents the "oneness of God" and the element of air. Jerusalem-born Portman has dual American-Israeli citizenship.
How did Portman keep up a fitness routine while pregnant? "I have been swimming every day," she told Us at the Oscars in February.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite