Scarlett Johansson's Sexy Photo Spread
- Photo: NEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN/GQ1 of 7
- Photo: NEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN/GQ2 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
GQ explains why Johansson was chose for this honor: "At 26, she remains fresh-faced, curious, trying on new moods and outlets of expression as easily as she changes her hair color. This is what we love about Scarlett: that she's game, that she's good, that she can try on all these guises without seeming to try too hard. And all the while still seem genuinely like the observant, inquisitive (and very cute) girl in transition we fell for in 'Lost in Translation.'"
Scarlett Johansson talks to GQ about what draws her to get in front of the camera and why acting is so important to her.
"It just satisfies some part of you," she says. "There's this indescribable thing that happens when you know that something's working, a sense of the timing and everything coming together. Also there is the problem-solving part of it that's interesting. I like taking apart something and trying to figure out what will make this interesting to watch. What's going to make this ... delicious."
The actress, who first hit the big screen in 1994 in "North" at the age of 9, does admit that acting is her one true passion.
"I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I'm not making movies," she says. "I just don't do that many things."
GQ's Men of the Year issue hits stands Nov. 23.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite