Newlywed Natalie Portman Steps Out Without Makeup!
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Madame Figaro/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: MATU/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DMac/RR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Peter, NPG/.11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean/NPG12 of 16
- Photo: Peter, Dean/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez, Respicio, Dean/NPG14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
Meet Mrs. Millepied!
Less than a week after exchanging vows in a traditional Jewish ceremony, Oscar winner Natalie Portman resurfaced in Beverly Hills, Calif., on August 10.
The newlywed, 31, looked carefree with unkempt hair and no makeup as she exited an office building. Portman made no attempts to shield her new wedding band from French choreographer Benjamin Millepied, 35.
When Portman tied the knot in California's Big Sur August 4, she wore an A-line white dress by Rodarte, the label run by Portman's pals, sisters Laura and Kate Mulleavy, a source recently told Us Weekly. She completed her bridal look with flats, a veil and a floral crown. "She couldn't stop smiling," a witness said of Portman.
Guests at Portman and Millepied's wedding included "Home Alone" actor Macaulay Culkin, 31, and businesswoman Ivanka Trump, 30. The newlyweds' 14-month-old son, Aleph, was also present.
Portman's next film, "Thor: The Dark World," is slated to hit theaters Nov. 8, 2013. It also stars Chris Hemsworth, 28, as the titular superhero.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite