Nicholas Hoult on what makes Jennifer Lawrence so 'special'
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America1 of 21
- Photo: NBC/.2 of 21
- Photo: NBC3 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 21
- Photo: Facebook5 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 21
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 21
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter11 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA14 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Nicholas Hoult covers the Spring issue of V Man, in which the usually reserved star opens up about what makes his superstar girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence so "special."
According to the "X-Men" star, it's the fact that she's remained so down-to-earth despite her intense level of fame.
"It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it. And I think that's something she's capable of doing and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways," he tells the magazine, via E! News.
The British actor, 24, also couldn't be more proud of her.
"It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
Nicholas and Jennifer, 23, met while filming "X-Men: First Class" in 2011, and briefly split in 2013 before starting up their relationship again.
According to Nicholas, the two have been having a blast being together while filming the sequel "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
"It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite