Nicole Kidman Misses Her Adopted Kids With Tom Cruise
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Nicole Kidman has the mommy blues.
As the actress raises 2-year-old daughter Sunday Rose with husband Keith Urban in Nashville, her adoptive children Isabella and Connor spend most of their time in L.A. with ex Tom Cruise.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice," the 43-year-old "Rabbit Hole" star admits to Hello! magazine.
Though she hasn't been photographed with Isabella, 18, or Connor, 15, since shooting Australia in 2007, Kidman hasn't given up hope that they'll one day spend more time together.
"I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?" Kidman says.
Despite the distance between them, Kidman says she's extremely proud of how Cruise, 48, has raised Isabella and Connor in her absence.
"They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people," she recently told the Associated Press. "So I'm not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite