Nikki Reed Says of 'Twilight' Cast, 'We're Not All Best Friends'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 28
- Photo: Splash News4 of 28
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 28
- Photo: Dylan George/.6 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 28
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 28
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks13 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 28
- Photo: WENN15 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 28
- Photo: WENN17 of 28
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 28
- Photo: WENN19 of 28
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News20 of 28
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News21 of 28
- Photo: FS2/WENN22 of 28
- Photo: AB1/WENN23 of 28
- Photo: SC2/WENN24 of 28
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com25 of 28
- Photo: Katy Winn/Wonderwall26 of 28
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG27 of 28
"Twilight" was fun while it lasted, but Nikki Reed is ready to move on.
In the December-January issue of Seventeen (on newsstands Nov. 22), the 23-year-old newlywed says, "In the beginning, it was innocent and fun, and we were like one big happy family. It was like being at sleepaway camp."
That all changed when the first movie premiered in 2008. "Success came along and changed the dynamic," Reed says. "We're not all best friends, and we're not all going to hang out together after the final movie is done."
Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie Hale in the series, admits it was difficult to see her co-stars' relationships deteriorate when cameras stopped rolling.
"It was very, very sad. Let's just leave it at that," the actress, who wed former "American Idol" contestant Paul McDonald in October, tells Seventeen. "Attachments grow when you're working with the same people for so long. People are friends, people fall in love, people get in fights. We're not all robots in that way. Sure, things have gone on, and it's weird to have them be in the public eye."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite