Nikki Reed Paints Fiance's Face on Her Nails - Cheesy or Cute?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
Forget tattooing your beau's name on your body -- the latest way to show your undying love is right at your fingertips!
Nikki Reed stepped out at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday with a crazy-cool custom manicure: each of her nails featured a picture of her fiance, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, on a metallic gold background.
The Twilight star, 23, isn't the first celeb in Hollywood to sport a fashion-forward photo manicure: Katy Perry has already nailed the trend two separate times. At the 2010 VMAs, she rocked hubby
Russell Brand's mug on all 10 fingers, and in honor of Prince William and Duchess Kate's April 29th wedding, donned a royal-family inspired mani.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRock Talk
From Crowd Ignite