Nikki Reed Paints Fiance's Face on Her Nails - Cheesy or Cute?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight Pictures/Promotional15 of 16
Forget tattooing your beau's name on your body -- the latest way to show your undying love is right at your fingertips!
Nikki Reed stepped out at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday with a crazy-cool custom manicure: each of her nails featured a picture of her fiance, American Idol alum Paul McDonald, on a metallic gold background.
The Twilight star, 23, isn't the first celeb in Hollywood to sport a fashion-forward photo manicure: Katy Perry has already nailed the trend two separate times. At the 2010 VMAs, she rocked hubby
Russell Brand's mug on all 10 fingers, and in honor of Prince William and Duchess Kate's April 29th wedding, donned a royal-family inspired mani.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »