Official: NYC driver says Naomi Campbell hit him
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says Naomi Campbell's driver says she slapped and punched him while he was driving her around New York City.
The official says the 39-year-old model became enraged with the driver and started to hit him from the back seat on Tuesday afternoon.
The official says the driver stopped the car in midtown Manhattan and called 911. He says Campbell jumped out of the car and ran away.
The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition on anonymity because an investigation was ongoing.
Police are looking to speak to Campbell. The driver is speaking to police at a precinct.
RELATED: See more pics of Naomi Campbell
Campbell spokesman Jeff Raymond hasn't returned a telephone call seeking comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite