Olivia Wilde calls Jason Sudeikis 'the love of my life'
- Photo: Andrade/Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: GSI4 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Olivia Wilde has found the love of her life!
The actress declared her strong feelings for her boyfriend, Jason Sudeikis, on Saturday, Dec. 15 while watching him perform on "Saturday Night Live."
"Nothing puts a smile on my face like the love of my life dancing in a tracksuit and curly wig," Wilde, 28, tweeted Saturday.
Sudeikis, 37, appeared on "SNL" that night in the "What Up With That" skit wearing a red tracksuit and wig while doing the running man.
Though Wilde may be madly in love with Sudeikis, she shot down rumors Friday that the two are engaged. "No, I'm not engaged, but I am at the Stones show and holy s--- Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact," the "Change-Up" actress tweeted.
Wilde and Sudeikis, who began dating in December 2011, have both been previously married. Wilde finalized her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli in September 2011 after eight years of marriage, and Sudeikis was married to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
"Learning to be by myself and be OK with it, and not need the validation of another human being, that has been the biggest challenge," Wilde explained on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet" in May about going through her divorce.
"But I know coming out of that, I'll be a better person -- and a better partner -- eventually, for someone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite