Olivia Wilde Debuts Shorter, Blonder Hairstyle
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Peter Kramer/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
New man, new 'do!
Olivia Wilde, who just took her relationship with "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis public, got a hair makeover on Thursday.
The 27-year-old actress transformed her style from long and brown to highlighted and shoulder-length at the Andy LeCompte Hair Salon in Beverly Hills. Her latest look is actually closer to her natural blonde roots.
Wilde is known for experimenting with her hair and makeup, rocking everything from blunt, dramatic bangs to a bold red lips. She was recently named a global ambassador for Revlon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »