Olivia Wilde Files for Divorce
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
USMagazine -- Olivia Wilde is ready to move on.
The "Tron: Legacy" actress, 27, filed papers last week in Los Angeles to divorce Tao Ruspoli, her husband of eight years, TMZ reports.
Wilde cites "irreconcilable differences" in her court filing.
She and Ruspoli separated last month, her rep confirmed to UsMagazine.com.
Wilde eloped with Ruspoli -- the filmmaker son of late Italian Prince Dado Ruspoli -- at the age of 18, just six months after they met. They wed in an abandoned school bus in rural Virginia.
"It was Olivia's decision" to split, an insider told Us.
Added another pal, "Olivia got married really young. She's done a lot of growing since then, just like anyone would. ... They've just grown in different directions."
And the buzzed-about actress may have already found a rebound in Ryan Gosling. She and the single "Blue Valentine" actor, 30, were spotted walking hand-in-hand at a Cincinnati aquarium last week.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite