Oops! Zac Efron Drops Condom on 'Lorax' Red Carpet
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue; StarTraks/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jun Sato/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
At least he's being safe!
At the premiere of "The Lorax" in L.A. Sunday, a condom accidentally fell out of Zac Efron's pocket on the red carpet. The actor, 24, quickly scooped up the gold packet and mouthed, "Oh, my god!" to his publicist.
The embarrassed star then covered his mouth to suppress his laughter while posing for photographers. Efron later met up with Taylor Swift, Ed Helms, Danny DeVito and Rob Riggle, who also lend their voices to "The Lorax," due in theaters March 2.
Efron, who famously dated his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens from 2007-2010, is currently courting "Mirror, Mirror" actress Lily Collins, 22.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »