Orlando Bloom: Baby Flynn Is 'Amazing!'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 10
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: Sean Gallup/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Orlando Bloom is a brand-new man.
The 34-year-old actor, who welcomed son Flynn with supermodel Miranda Kerr on January 6, tells Us Weekly that fatherhood has changed him in ways he never could have imagined.
"All the things that you thought were important drift into the background, and the things that are really important come to the forefront, and he's one of them," Bloom said at "The Good Doctor" premiere in New York on Friday. "He's my boy. He's amazing."
Kerr, 28, shares her husband's sentiments. "Every day it just gets better and better," the Australian beauty told Us in March. "Motherhood is such a miracle and the best thing I've ever experienced."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite