- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: JLM/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
It's not beyond the realm of possibility that Orlando Bloom would be willing to make huge sacrifices for girlfriend Miranda Kerr, especially considering how good she looked while posing in various eye-popping bikinis over the weekend. But is he ready to deep-six his most popular big-screen role for her?
London's News of the World claims the actor is so smitten with the stunning Victoria's Secret model that he's giving up his swashbuckling role in the fourth installment of the "Pirates of Caribbean" franchise in order to spend more time with her.
Or, as the paper so eloquently and succinctly puts it, "He has all the booty he needs at home."
RELATED: Orlando and other Sustainable Celebs
"Orlando loved the films but thinks it's time to bow out because they tied up nicely for his character Will Turner," a source alleges to the tab. "The producers are OK with that because they want to concentrate on the new adventures of Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow."
But Bloom's spokeswoman scoffs at the beautiful girl-trumps-blockbuster story.
"There is no script for 'Pirates 4,'" she explains to WonderWall.com, "and he would never turn down a role in a film for those reasons."
RELATED: What was Orlando Bloom's summer job?
Orlando has been dating Miranda for more than two years, and in recent months the pretty pair has been repeatedly dogged by engagement rumors.
As for the latest "Pirates" pic, Disney is reportedly hoping to start production in the spring of 2010.
"It's important to get the story right and it's important to me to scale it down, because we can't get bigger," Mouse House head of production Oren Aviv told ComingSoon.net at Comic-Con last week. "The movies have subsequently gotten bigger and bigger and very complicated, and they were satisfying on so many levels obviously, but I want to kind of reboot the whole thing and bring it down to its core, its essence, just characters."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite