Oversight Panel Disciplines 2 Judges in Lindsay Lohan Case
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: DEAN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com10 of 13
- Photo: ./Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- A California oversight panel has disciplined two Beverly Hills judges for their handling of a Lindsay Lohan drunken driving case.
Documents obtained by the Los Angeles Times show Los Angeles County Judges Marsha Revel and Elden Fox have been admonished by the state's Commission on Judicial Performance.
The judges, who work at the Beverly Hills courthouse, got what are called advisory letters, considered the lowest of disciplinary actions.
The panel determined Revel improperly met alone with an attorney who wanted to take over Lohan's defense in the 2010 DUI case.
Fox was found to have erred in denying the actress bail on a relatively minor charge and refusing to hear her attorney's arguments.
Revel hasn't responded to requests for comment. Fox declined to comment.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite