Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan Reconcile
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
By Jen Heder, Radar Legal Editor
The hotel heiress made a joke about Lindsay on her upcoming reality show, The World According To Paris. In the preview clip, Paris gave a homeless woman a pair of earrings, and the woman thought Paris was Lindsay. Paris told the lady, "If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, and not giving them away."
Hilty issued a public apology last week to Lilo, and a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, "Paris felt terrible about what she said about Lindsay. She meant it as a harmless joke. Paris conveyed to Lindsay that she was genuinely sorry, and she didn't mean to hurt her in any way.
"Lindsay was very receptive to Paris' apology. Lindsay felt that Paris was truly being genuine and sincere. The girls have known each other a long time. Lindsay wants to have lunch with Paris and hang out with her," the insider tells us. "All is good now between the girls."
Paris Hilton's reality much anticipated show, "The World According To Paris," premieres on Oxygen on June 1st at 10pm
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite