Paris Hilton: On Set Lobster Request "Ridiculous"
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Carmen Valdes/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Supposedly atop Paris Hilton's personal craft services table? Crustaceans!
The New York Post reports that handlers for the celebrity heiress, 28, submitted a three-page contract rider to producers of the film "The Other Guys," in which she is set to film a one-day cameo playing herself.
The list of demands included "live lobsters to be prepared fresh when she's ready to eat and a bottle of Grey Goose vodka," the item reads.
A cop-action comedy starring Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Samuel L. Jackson and Eva Mendes, "The Other Guys" is currently shooting in New York.
"All celebrities are typically offered riders, but it seemed excessive for just one day's work playing herself," a movie source lamented to the Post.
"This is totally ridiculous and untrue." Hilton's rep tells Usmagazine.com.
Last week, Hilton spoke excitedly to Usmagazine.com about the adoption of Princess Piglette, a $4500 miniature pig set to join her household soon. "She'll be a perfect addition to the family!" Hilton told Us.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite