Paris Hilton Parties with Doug Reinhardt, Chace Crawford Watches Basketball
· Paris Hilton partying with her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt at Enclave nightclub in Chicago.
· Shakira getting her hair lightened at Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills.
· Lindsay Lohan spending $1,000 at the flagship TopShop store in London.
· Kim Kardashian sipping grapefruit Cosmopolitans at Katsuya Hollywood.
· Jamie Foxx and Quincy Jones toasting the 75th anniversary of the Apollo with Belvedere cocktails at the events afterparty in NYC.
· Ryan Eggold eating sliders and wings at The Hill in NYC.
· Perry Farrell and Jane's Addiction celebrating their sold out shows at Macao Trading Co in NYC.
· Jay-Z previewing his new record D.O.A. at DJ Sky Nellor's birthday party (sponsored by Venom Energy) at Mr. West in NYC.
· Heather Graham giving boyfriend Yaniv Raz a sexy lap dance at Vegas Magazines 6th Anniversary party at PURE Nightclub in Las Vegas.
· Kirsten Dunst enjoying margaritas and truffle french fries at Dog Ear Tavern in NYC.
· Malin Akerman hanging out at Hornitos Mischieve in the Garden of Agave party at Hudson Terrace in NYC.
· The Real Housewives of NYC's Alex & Simon McCord dancing at The Chelseas The Fifth nightclub in Atlantic City.
· Jimmy Buffett dining at 660 Mediterranean Kitchen at The Anglers Boutique Resort in Miami Beach.
· Frankie Muniz drinking Grey Goose at Sunda restaurant in Chicago.
· Kristin Cavallari eating lunch with friends at Bond Street at the Thompson Beverly Hills Hotel.
· Chace Crawford and fans watching Finals game #2 from the Budweiser Box at the Staples Center in LA.
· Neil Patrick Harris warming up his vocal chords with Lipton Sustainabili-TEA Bar backstage at the Tony Awards in NYC.
· Sandra Bullock raving about the food at TWO Urban Licks in Atlanta.
· Amy Adams relaxing at Venus Pool Club at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
· Tori Spelling watching the ARCADE by Rochelle Gores fashion show at the Step Up Women's Network Inspiration Awards in Beverly Hills.
· Marcia Cross buying cupcakes at SusieCakes in Brentwood.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »