Sarah Jessica Parker no longer head of fashion brand Halston
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue9 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
Sarah Jessica Parker has been axed as the president of design house Halston.
RELATED: SJP: 'I'm not a crazy shoe lady'
The fashionable "Sex and the City" star, who also served as the face of the brand, was named Chief Creative Officer in January, 2010 and took charge of the label's contemporary line, alongside movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and designer Marios Schwab.
RELATED: Hot Moms Club
But Parker parted ways with Halston earlier this month and on Friday, WWD.com claimed Weinstein and Schwab were no longer on the staff roster either.
Halston executives have decided not to show a collection at New York Fashion Week this September in order to focus on their lower-priced Halston Heritage range.
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »