Sarah Jessica Parker no longer head of fashion brand Halston
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue6 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue9 of 16
- Photo: © RD / Roe/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
Sarah Jessica Parker has been axed as the president of design house Halston.
RELATED: SJP: 'I'm not a crazy shoe lady'
The fashionable "Sex and the City" star, who also served as the face of the brand, was named Chief Creative Officer in January, 2010 and took charge of the label's contemporary line, alongside movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and designer Marios Schwab.
RELATED: Hot Moms Club
But Parker parted ways with Halston earlier this month and on Friday, WWD.com claimed Weinstein and Schwab were no longer on the staff roster either.
Halston executives have decided not to show a collection at New York Fashion Week this September in order to focus on their lower-priced Halston Heritage range.
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »