Part 2 of 'Breaking Dawn' coming out Nov. 2012
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Jose/MarinMedia/LondonEnt/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Twilight" fans will get their final taste of the vampire series when the second half of the finale hits theaters at the end of 2012.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2," is scheduled for release Nov. 16, 2012, Summit Entertainment announced Tuesday. The first half is coming out Nov. 18, 2011.
Bill Condon is set to direct both movies, based on the fourth and final book in Stephanie Meyer's series about vampires, werewolves and the teenage girl caught in between them. Stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are all set to return. Production is scheduled to begin this fall.
Part three, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," has made over $288 million in its five weeks in theaters.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite