Pattinson 'becomes first-time home-owner'
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.4 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 16
Robert Pattinson has conquered his longtime fear of becoming a home-owner after reportedly purchasing a luxury mansion in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Robert Pattinson cuts his hair
The "Twilight" star has spent $4 million on a lavish home in the Los Feliz area of the city, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
Pattinson is said to have recently moved into the three-bedroom Spanish-style property, previously owned by actor Noah Wyle, after buying it back in September.
RELATED: Pattinson adopts a rescue dog
The 25-year-old Brit previously revealed his first attempt to buy a house fell through after he "freaked out" at the idea of settling down.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »