Pattinson 'becomes first-time home-owner'
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.4 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 16
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 16
Robert Pattinson has conquered his longtime fear of becoming a home-owner after reportedly purchasing a luxury mansion in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Robert Pattinson cuts his hair
The "Twilight" star has spent $4 million on a lavish home in the Los Feliz area of the city, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
Pattinson is said to have recently moved into the three-bedroom Spanish-style property, previously owned by actor Noah Wyle, after buying it back in September.
RELATED: Pattinson adopts a rescue dog
The 25-year-old Brit previously revealed his first attempt to buy a house fell through after he "freaked out" at the idea of settling down.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »