Paul Walker's 'Fast and Furious Costars' to Be Invited to Private Family Funeral: Report
- Photo: Corbis1 of 29
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 29
- Photo: ALMA/GSI3 of 29
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA4 of 29
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA5 of 29
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA6 of 29
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA7 of 29
- Photo: @tyrese/Instagram8 of 29
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 29
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA10 of 29
- Photo: @GalGadot/Twitter11 of 29
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 29
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 29
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 29
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage15 of 29
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 29
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage17 of 29
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN18 of 29
- Photo: @tysoncbeckford/Instagram19 of 29
- Photo: Andre Penner/AP20 of 29
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP21 of 29
- Photo: MGM/Rex USA22 of 29
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/AP23 of 29
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP24 of 29
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional25 of 29
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP26 of 29
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP27 of 29
- Photo: FS2/WENN28 of 29
Paul Walker's funeral is in the process of being arranged. The late actor's body was released to Forest Lawn Mortuaries by the Los Angeles County coroner's office on Tuesday, Dec. 11. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Walker family is now planning his funeral.
TMZ reports that Walker's funeral will be kept private for his family members. His "Fast and Furious" costars, however, will reportedly be included on the guest list.
Walker died in a fiery car crash on Nov. 30 at the age of 40. An autopsy report last week revealed that the actor died of "traumatic and thermal injuries." The actor's friend Roger Rodas was also killed in the crash, and both of their deaths were ruled to be an accident by the medical examiner.
Walker is survived by his father, mother, four siblings and 15-year-old daughter, Meadow.
According to TMZ's report, Walker's family decided to have his funeral be invitation only for Meadow's sake. The "Hours" star's father told reporters on Dec. 2 that Meadow was taking her father's death "really tough," but added, "She has family around her and some very, very loving friends. They're all close. There's a lot of hugging, a lot of hand-holding."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Louisa Wendorff dishes about Taylor Swift and performs her "Blank Space/Style" mashup for Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite