Phillippe Not Listed as Father of Knapp's Baby on Birth Certificate, But 'Phillippe' Is in Her Name
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Wireimage/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 18
- Photo: Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.15 of 18
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: J. Dennis Thomas/Retna Ltd.17 of 18
Ryan Phillippe has not been listed as the father of former girlfriend Alexis Knapp's new baby on the child's birth certificate, according to reports.
The actor's brief 2010 romance with Knapp was kept quiet until it was reported she was expecting the star's baby, months after they split.
RELATED: Match the celeb with their baby mama
Phillippe stood by the model's bedside when she gave birth to little Kai in Los Angeles on July 1, 2011, but according to the child's birth certificate, obtained by TMZ.com, the actor has not been legally named as a parent. The space was simply left blank.
The newborn's full name was listed as Kailani Merizalde Phillippe Knapp.
The "Crash" star, who recently split from actress Amanda Seyfried, has a daughter and a son with ex-wife Reese Witherspoon.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGun Supporter
From Crowd Ignite