PIC: Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: GVK//Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle9 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Elle13 of 17
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.15 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.16 of 17
Amanda Seyfried needed a change.
The "Red Riding Hood" star, who split with Ryan Phillippe for good in early June, showed off her shorter new hairstyle at LAX Airport on Friday. Grinning from ear to ear, the 25-year-old actress -- who once told InStyle she would chop off her hair only "for a movie" role -- showed no signs of heartbreak upon her arrival.
After all, her breakup with 36-year-old Phillippe was mutual. "They were never fully committed," a source told Us Weekly. "They were always on and off."
"There's no bad blood," the source added. "They're cool."
Seyfried split with "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper in May 2010, following a three-year relationship with musician Jesse Marchant. The actress also previously has been linked to costars Micah Alberti ("All My Children") and Emile Hirsch ("Alpha Dog").
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »