PIC: Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: GVK//Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle9 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: Alexei Hay/Elle11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Elle13 of 17
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.15 of 17
- Photo: Interview Magazine/Mikael Jansson/.16 of 17
Amanda Seyfried needed a change.
The "Red Riding Hood" star, who split with Ryan Phillippe for good in early June, showed off her shorter new hairstyle at LAX Airport on Friday. Grinning from ear to ear, the 25-year-old actress -- who once told InStyle she would chop off her hair only "for a movie" role -- showed no signs of heartbreak upon her arrival.
After all, her breakup with 36-year-old Phillippe was mutual. "They were never fully committed," a source told Us Weekly. "They were always on and off."
"There's no bad blood," the source added. "They're cool."
Seyfried split with "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper in May 2010, following a three-year relationship with musician Jesse Marchant. The actress also previously has been linked to costars Micah Alberti ("All My Children") and Emile Hirsch ("Alpha Dog").
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPeople Awards
From Crowd Ignite