Check Out Jessica Alba's Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Baby bump hits the town!
Jessica Alba revealed her growing belly in New York over the weekend of March 5.
The actress, 29, stepped out in bump-hugging frocks, showing off her new shape.
Due this summer, Alba first announced that she and husband Cash Warren, 32, were expecting on Feb. 16 via a Facebook and Twitter blast. "They had been trying for another baby for a while," an insider tells Us of the pair, already parents to daughter Honor, 2. "Family is very important to them."
So is time together. The family of three went on an eating tour, hitting the Clinton Street Baking Co. for pancakes and biscuits one morning and Frankie's for French toast and bacon the next day. Hours later, after another big meal, she tweeted, "Finishing a lunch - now I want to sleep."
After a shopping trip in L.A. yesterday, the star revealed another thing dear to her heart: Education. "All girls deserve an education!" she tweeted after her boutique run. "EducationFTI is helping girls around the world get into classrooms."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite