PIC: Jonah Hill Debuts Super-Skinny Look After Losing 40 Pounds
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Not-so plus-size anymore!
Jonah Hill looked skinnier than ever at the ESPY Awards in L.A. on Wednesday night.
The once-rotund Superbad star, 27, has been slimming down for months in preparation for his role in action flick "21 Jump Street" (based on the Johnny Depp 1980s TV hit). The Daily Mail estimates that the 5-foot-7 star has lost about 40 pounds.
Back in the spring, a pal told Us Weekly that Hill "went on a diet for the movie, but gained weight at first! Finally, he got a nutritionist and a trainer." He first debuted a slimmer look at a March event -- but his ESPYs night physique, four months later, looks even more dramatic.
"It's not fun," Hill told the Los Angeles Times of his get-fit plan. "I wouldn't say it's the most fun endeavor I've ever took on in my life — but it's important. And I'm enjoying it. If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite