PIC: Kellan Lutz Gets a Mohawk!
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dylan George/.10 of 16
- Photo: Dylan George/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins, Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins, Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: GQ14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins / Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
Kellan Lutz decided it was time for a new 'do.
On Tuesday, the Breaking Dawn actor posted a self-portrait of his new mohawk on Twitter. "Movember equals Mohawk month, right? Or was it mustache," he wrote. ("Movember" is an ongoing campaign during the month of November which asks men to grow mustaches to raise funds for men's health issues.)
"Out with the old and in with the new!" the 26-year-old added. "Goodbye dark hair. It's been fun."
While Lutz's hair hasn't garnered the same fandom as fellow Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson's tresses, his chiseled abs and beefed up physique certainly have.
"I can't really sing, I can't play the guitar, but God gave me a physique, which is nice," he told Us Weekly. "I'm very athletic and I enjoy playing any sport and every sport."
But Lutz also told Us he doesn't "want to be a piece of meat" for the rest of his career. "It's funny when you get asked to do a talk show, and then they follow it up with requesting you take your shirt off."
Tell Us: What do you think of Kellan's mohawk?
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »