Matt Damon Goes Bald!
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Too sexy for his hair!
A bald Matt Damon was spotted Tuesday in Vancouver. While it's unclear whether the 40-year-old actor went hairless for a movie role, he was definitely without his standard light brown locks.
Damon hasn't been a fan of follicular changes in the past. When he debuted a mustache in February 2010, he told the New York Post he wasn't fond of his facial fuzz. "This is for my new movie with the Coen brothers. We're redoing 'True Grit,'" he said. "I'll show it to them this week. If they like it, fine. If not, I'll try again. I actually hate the thing!"
In January, he told The Independent that his daughters with Luciana Barroso -- Isabella, 5, Gia, 2, and Stella, 9 months -- and his stepdaughter Alexia were the cause of his aging locks. "The gray hair I definitely attribute to my kids," he joked. "I always say to them, 'This [gray hair] is all you, and this side here is you!'"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »