Matthew McConaughey Shaves His Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
Matthew McConaughey has lost one of his sexiest attributes: his full head of curly blond hair!
The 42-year-old actor stepped out in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday wearing a baseball cap concealing his newly shaved head. McConaughey, who was dressed head-to-toe in J.K. Livin apparel, was all smiles before beginning his workout at L'Ermitage Hotel.
No word yet on why McConaughey ditched his signature hairstyle, as the actor was photographed with a full head of hair while shooting "Thunder Run" in Los Angeles on Saturday.
McConaughey isn't the only star to shave his head in 2011: Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon both lopped off their locks for film roles earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »