Matthew McConaughey Shaves His Head
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
Matthew McConaughey has lost one of his sexiest attributes: his full head of curly blond hair!
The 42-year-old actor stepped out in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Tuesday wearing a baseball cap concealing his newly shaved head. McConaughey, who was dressed head-to-toe in J.K. Livin apparel, was all smiles before beginning his workout at L'Ermitage Hotel.
No word yet on why McConaughey ditched his signature hairstyle, as the actor was photographed with a full head of hair while shooting "Thunder Run" in Los Angeles on Saturday.
McConaughey isn't the only star to shave his head in 2011: Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon both lopped off their locks for film roles earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Old School Jams
Watch Bon Jovi as he plays his '80s jams on "Today."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite