Pregnant Reese Witherspoon Stocks Up on Frozen Fruit Bars
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: ELLE DECOR/William Waldron/Elle10 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Reese Witherspoon has her hands full, and she hasn't even give birth yet!
The pregnant actress multi-tasked during a grocery shopping trip at Whole Foods in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday. Dressed in a cute coral shirt dress, the 36-year-old balanced several boxes of frozen bars -- coconut, mixed fruit and gelato -- in her arms while gabbing on her cell phone. Her ample baby bump proved to be useful, as she didn't grab a cart to carry her purchases.
No word if the variety of icy treats were to satisfy typical pregnancy cravings, for her brood -- daughter Ava, 12, son Deacon, 8, and husband Jim Toth -- or for the fridge at her Ojai, Calif. estate where Robert Pattinson has been hiding out.
Last week, Us Weekly confirmed reported that the British actor, 26, has been staying at Witherspoon's vacation home -- recently featured in an issue of Elle Decor -- since his fallout with live-in girlfriend and Twilight Saga costar Kristen Stewart. (Witherspoon and Pattinson starred together in the 2011 flick, Water for Elephants.)
When the ranch is not serving as a hideaway for a brokenhearted pal, Witherspoon and her family use it as an escape; she and CAA agent Toth, 41, wed on the property in March 2011.
While she waits for baby No. 3 to arrive, the This Means War star has been keeping busy. On Monday, she got decked out in black workout attire and went for a stroll with a pal around her neighborhood. Just last month, she began filming Devil's Knot in Atlanta, Georgia.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite