Reese Witherspoon Debuts Pregnant Beach Body
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Just call her one-piece Reese!
Less than a month after Us Weekly broke the news that Reese Witherspoon is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth (joining Ava and Deacon, her kids with ex Ryan Phillippe), the 37-year-old actress showed off her growing baby belly in Costa Rica Wednesday.
Wearing a plunging black swimsuit, the star of "This Means War" frolicked in the water with Ava, 12, as Toth, 41, and Deacon, 8, steered a paddle boat.
"Deacon was helping Jim pedal the boat, but then stopped and had fun jumping off the side of the boat and into the ocean," an eyewitness tells Us. "He did it a few times and Jim seemed amused as Deacon was having so much fun."
It's a sure sign that CAA agent Toth is ready to embark on a new journey with Witherspoon, whom he wed on March 26, 2011. "Before Jim met Reese, he wasn't sure about having kids," a Witherspoon source recently told Us. "Being around her kids has really shown him what it's all about."
The time is right for a third child, a source close to the pair explained. "Reese's kids are at an age where they are busy with friends and lives of their own. It will be nice for her to be able to do it all over again with her new husband."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite