PIC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Nearly Naked for Burberry
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mario Testino/Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: © Adam Houghton / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: © Bree Michael Warner/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
Baring all for Burberry!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her flawless figure as the face -- and body -- of the new fragrance Burberry Body.
Appearing nearly naked, the "Transformers" actress dons an unbuttoned satin trench coat and stares seductively at the camera.
"It's a huge honor to be working with Burberry again," the 24-year-old says, as excerpted in Vogue UK. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."
The fragrance will launch worldwide on Sept. 1, 2011.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »