PIC: Ryan Gosling Goes Bleach Blond!
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Do blondes really have more fun?
For Ryan Gosling's sake, let's hope so. The 30-year-old actor showed off his shocking, new bleach-blond hair on the set of his next movie, "The Place Beyond the Pines," in Schenectady, N.Y., on Wednesday.
Wearing a sleeveless gray shirt, the actor also sported multiple tattoos (including one below his eye) as he rode around on a dirt bike. "The Place Beyond the Pines" costars Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Greta Gerwig and Ray Liotta.
Tell Us: Are you a fan of Ryan's new 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite