PIC: Ryan Gosling Goes Bleach Blond!
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Do blondes really have more fun?
For Ryan Gosling's sake, let's hope so. The 30-year-old actor showed off his shocking, new bleach-blond hair on the set of his next movie, "The Place Beyond the Pines," in Schenectady, N.Y., on Wednesday.
Wearing a sleeveless gray shirt, the actor also sported multiple tattoos (including one below his eye) as he rode around on a dirt bike. "The Place Beyond the Pines" costars Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Greta Gerwig and Ray Liotta.
Tell Us: Are you a fan of Ryan's new 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »