PIC: See Jessica Alba's Giant Tattoos!
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks1 of 27
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 27
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks3 of 27
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 27
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 27
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 27
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 27
- Photo: Jessica Alba/Twitter/.8 of 27
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News9 of 27
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks10 of 27
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 27
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 27
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 27
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 27
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage15 of 27
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage16 of 27
- Photo: WireImage17 of 27
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 27
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 27
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN20 of 27
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 27
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet22 of 27
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin23 of 27
- Photo: Parenting/Promotional24 of 27
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN25 of 27
- Photo: Pacific Coast News26 of 27
She's one edgy mama!
Jessica Alba debuted brand-new ink while hitting the playground with her girls, Honor, 3, and Haven, 7 months, in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday.
The 30-year-old mom sported a trio of roses on her left bicep and a bow on her lower back.
The body art, which the star's rep tells Us Weekly is just temporary for her new film, "A.C.O.D.," was revealed when Alba shed her white jacket and showed off her slim bod in turquoise skinny jeans and a white tank.
"A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her," a source tells Us. "Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
Tell Us: Do you think Alba could permanently pull off edgy tattoos like these?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »