PIC: See Jessica Alba's Giant Tattoos!
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks1 of 27
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 27
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks3 of 27
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 27
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 27
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 27
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 27
- Photo: Jessica Alba/Twitter/.8 of 27
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News9 of 27
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks10 of 27
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 27
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 27
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 27
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 27
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage15 of 27
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage16 of 27
- Photo: WireImage17 of 27
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 27
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 27
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN20 of 27
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 27
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet22 of 27
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin23 of 27
- Photo: Parenting/Promotional24 of 27
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN25 of 27
- Photo: Pacific Coast News26 of 27
She's one edgy mama!
Jessica Alba debuted brand-new ink while hitting the playground with her girls, Honor, 3, and Haven, 7 months, in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday.
The 30-year-old mom sported a trio of roses on her left bicep and a bow on her lower back.
The body art, which the star's rep tells Us Weekly is just temporary for her new film, "A.C.O.D.," was revealed when Alba shed her white jacket and showed off her slim bod in turquoise skinny jeans and a white tank.
"A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her," a source tells Us. "Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
Tell Us: Do you think Alba could permanently pull off edgy tattoos like these?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite