Pinto's shock after embarrassing adverts resurface
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour9 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour10 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com15 of 16
Freida Pinto was left red-faced after discovering "cheesy" advertisements she filmed when she was younger have appeared online.
The Slumdog Millionaire beauty regularly starred in promotional campaigns as a youngster in order to make some money.
But she was mortified to learn the ads have been uploaded to the internet following her success as a movie star.
Pinto explains, "Some of my ads are now on YouTube and it's just so embarrassing. There is a silly Wrigley chewing-gum ad you should check out. It's so stupid. This guys pops a gum in his mouth and I fall from a tree on to his bike! Then he's got a girl.
"So from doing cheesy stuff like that to doing something fulfilling as (latest drama) Miral - I think I've come a long way."
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite