Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill have Catherine Keener & Edward Norton to thank for odd friendship
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com7 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @JonahHill/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/AB1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: AP/People13 of 15
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP14 of 15
The "Moneyball" and "Megamind" co-stars first met through mutual friend Norton at a Radiohead concert in Milan, Italy and then Keener brought them together for baseball drama Moneyball.
Pitt explains, "She had close ties to (director) Bennett (Miller) from Capote and she said, 'You really need to speak to Bennett about this film... Then at that point we did a read through and he (Hill) came in to do a read through... and it just made sense."
And Miller just happened to be staying with Keener while Hill was working on "Cyrus" with the actress.
He explains, "Bennett was staying in the guest house prepping Moneyball and we were all friends. I think she was just being a good friend by suggesting me to these guys."
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite