Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill have Catherine Keener & Edward Norton to thank for odd friendship
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com7 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @JonahHill/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/AB1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: AP/People13 of 15
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP14 of 15
The "Moneyball" and "Megamind" co-stars first met through mutual friend Norton at a Radiohead concert in Milan, Italy and then Keener brought them together for baseball drama Moneyball.
Pitt explains, "She had close ties to (director) Bennett (Miller) from Capote and she said, 'You really need to speak to Bennett about this film... Then at that point we did a read through and he (Hill) came in to do a read through... and it just made sense."
And Miller just happened to be staying with Keener while Hill was working on "Cyrus" with the actress.
He explains, "Bennett was staying in the guest house prepping Moneyball and we were all friends. I think she was just being a good friend by suggesting me to these guys."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru