Brad Pitt hosting star-studded gala for New Orleans
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
Brad Pitt has rounded up some celebrity pals, including Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey and Rihanna, to support his upcoming fundraiser for New Orleans.
The actor launched the Make It Right Foundation to raise funds for housing in the city after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and he's hosting a charity event in March to raise more money for the sustainable living initiative.
RELATED: 2012 Oscar Nomination Reactions
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event, while guests slated to attend include Penn, Spacey, Spike Lee and Blake Lively.
Ellen DeGeneres will co-host the event, which is set to take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on March 10.
Speaking about his foundation's results, Pitt tells The Hollywood Reporter, "It's remarkable, and now we want to take what we've learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad."
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »