Pregnant Drew Barrymore Goes Wedding Dress Shopping
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: VT/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 23
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: ST/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 23
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 23
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.15 of 23
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital16 of 23
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 23
Here comes the bride ... in June!
Pregnant Drew Barrymore, 37, picked a summer date for her California vows to art consultant Will Kopelman, 34, "because she wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Kids will still play a role in the ceremony, though. "She'll likely put his nieces and nephew in the wedding party," says a source.
After taking their romance public in February 2011, Us exclusively confirmed that Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats.
The "Big Miracle" actress and her beau recently returned from Paris, where she chose a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house.) "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen sat down with Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis to talk about "Horrible Bosses 2."Watch Video »
AMA Fashion Chat
Brad Goreski talks about AMA fashion to watch for on the red carpet and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite