Pregnant Drew Barrymore Goes Wedding Dress Shopping
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: VT/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: ST/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 22
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 22
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.15 of 22
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital16 of 22
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 22
Here comes the bride ... in June!
Pregnant Drew Barrymore, 37, picked a summer date for her California vows to art consultant Will Kopelman, 34, "because she wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Kids will still play a role in the ceremony, though. "She'll likely put his nieces and nephew in the wedding party," says a source.
After taking their romance public in February 2011, Us exclusively confirmed that Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats.
The "Big Miracle" actress and her beau recently returned from Paris, where she chose a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house.) "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »