Pregnant Kate Hudson & Fiance Matt Bellamy Purchase $5.3M Home
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Piko Press / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Blue Sage / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
In preparation for their new family together, Kate Hudson and rocker fiance Matt Bellamy have purchased a $5.3 million home in Pacific Palisades, California.
RadarOnline.com has video and photos of the couple's new 7,000 square-foot retreat.
According to Realtor.com, Hudson and the Muse singer recently bought the 1935 English-style home together, which boasts five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
Not only is their new pad close to Hudson's mother, Goldie Hawn, but the gated home also features multiple fireplaces, a library with vaulted ceilings, a large kitchen with a butler's pantry and breakfast area, a sauna and a home gym.
Hudson, 32, and Bellamy, 33, are expecting their first child together this summer and Hudson has a seven-year-old son, Ryder, from her previous marriage to Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »