Pregnant Maggie Gyllenhaal Having Another Girl
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Pier Marco Tacca/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Agent Provocateur/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: KPA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 17
The Brooklyn-based couple's daughter-to-be joins big sister Ramona, 5.
"I'm so pregnant!" the "Hysteria" actress marveled. "This is a great, loose black outfit -- I had to take my shoes off."
Like many expectant stars, the Oscar nominee waited until her second trimester to announce the happy news, and struggled to keep it under wraps while hitting red carpet events and going about her life in Brooklyn with Ramona and Sarsgaard, 41.
"I find it difficult to pretend you're not pregnant, which I had to do," the "Crazy Heart" star admitted. "I didn't let anyone know until three and a half months this time. I went to film festivals. I'm throwing up in the bathroom and having to keep pretzels in my purse, and having to fit into dresses."
After seven years together, the "Lovelace" actor wed Gyllenhaal (older sister to fellow A-lister Jake Gyllenhaal, 31) at a chapel in Brindisi, Italy in May 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »