- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG6 of 22
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 22
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 22
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 22
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 22
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News14 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News18 of 22
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 22
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News21 of 22
By Kat Giantis
After two failed marriages, Tom Cruise apparently didn't want to take any chances when he secured Katie Holmes as wife No. 3. TMZ says the newly ringless actress will collect "virtually nothing" in the divorce because of their airtight prenuptial agreement.
That's contrary to speculation that she'll get a lump-sum payment in the millions for making it to the five-year mark with the star, who is expected to fight her bid for sole legal custody of 6-year-old Suri.
Holmes, 33, however, is said to be perfectly fine exiting the marriage without a payout.
"She's not about the money," a source tells TMZ. "She's not that girl. She loves to work."
Katie will reportedly seek child support to ensure that Suri is taken care of in the designer dress-outfitted lifestyle to which she's grown accustomed. TMZ predicts that could be a "big-ticket item." It also says there's a possibility she could challenge the prenup.
But the source is quick to stress, "Money is not that important to her. She makes plenty on her own."
Meanwhile, did Cruise, 50, prevent Holmes from taking a job she wanted? Us Weekly claims he put the kibosh on plans for a "Dawson's Creek" reunion.
"[Producers] were begging her to sign on for a reunion movie. Tom said absolutely no way and thought going backward would be bad," alleges a source. Katie, however, "didn't care how 'low-brow' he thinks 'Dawson's Creek' is. She wanted to do the movie and reconnect with her fans. And have fun -- something she rarely does anymore."
But Gossip Cop denies Cruise thwarted our chance to find out what happened to Joey and Pacey (either way, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson probably have better things to do these days).
And finally, Tom's 17-year-old son, Connor, may be sending his own message about the split. On Tuesday, he re-tweeted the following: "#LaFamilia Always. Friends Come And Go, But Family Is Forever."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Watch as Chaz Bono talks about his documentary about his gender reassignment surgery.Watch Video »
Gavin DeGraw talks about the Folgers' jingle contest, 'Dancing with the Stars' and more with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »