Kelly Preston can't wait to give birth
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: RD / Kenney/Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston is counting down the days until she gives birth to her baby boy - because she is "completely ready" for the new family addition.
The Hollywood stars confirmed they were expecting their third child in May (10), just over a year after the tragic death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure.
The couple, who also have 10-year-old daughter Ella, will become parents again before the end of the year (10) - and Preston is excited about her impending motherhood.
She tells People.com, "It's been very easy and so wonderful. I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific.
"John and I are completely ready. My daughter is very excited too. I can't wait for the day to come."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite